The most advanced imaging techniques for your oral and dental health…
Diagnosis and treatment processes can be carried out effectively thanks to X-ray and imaging applications performed within the scope of dental services. Dental radiology and imaging provides the success of specialist dentists in diagnosing oral and dental health problems, designing treatment plans and following treatment processes; hence increases the satisfaction of patients.
X-ray and imaging which are applied in many important dental procedures from determining the position of the tooth before the impacted tooth operation to diagnosis of the jawbone fractures, implant planning to root canal treatment, make a difference in the precise diagnosis of many problems that cannot be detected during physical examination.
We also apply X-ray and imaging technologies in the diagnosis and treatment process of the problems of our patients, who have applied to Denta Clinic, during their routine examinations. Thus, we ensure that our diagnoses are precise and our treatment processes are absolute success.
When Are X-Ray and Imaging Used?
- X-ray and imaging technologies can be used for the identification of dental caries that are not visible with the naked eye,
- Planning root canal treatment and performing the treatment process,
- Determination of bone damage in the presence of periodontal diseases,
- Understanding which tooth causes to gingivitis,
- Diagnosis of cysts and tumors in teeth or jawbones,
- Determination of the location of impacted teeth,
- Diagnosis of tooth and jaw fractures,
- Preparation of orthodontic treatment plans,
- Planning and follow-up of implant treatment,
- Control of the development of teeth and bone in pediatric dentistry.
What Are Types of X-Ray and Imaging?
X-ray and imaging activities can be performed in two different ways: oral X-ray and imaging, and extraoral X-ray and imaging.
Intraoral X-ray and imaging activities can be used to examine teeth, gums and surrounding tissues in detail, while extraoral X-ray and imaging provide a wider examination area, including the jawbones.
Intraoral X-ray and imaging can be used to evaluate the accumulation of tartar, the presence of fistula, caries, plaque formation, dental crowding, discoloration and deformities. Intraoral X-ray and imaging have various types such as Bite-wing radiography, periapical radiography, occlusal radiography and digital radiography.
Extraoral X-rays can be categorized as panoramic radiographies, tomographies, cephalometric projections and computed tomographies.
Denta Clinic uses the most advanced X-ray and imaging technologies to determine the causes of all patients’ health problems and to apply the right treatment approaches to patients. Patients are provided with a successful and safe treatment through the imaging techniques applied under the scope of digital dentistry.
We are with you with the most advanced examination methods…
Panoramic X-ray provides a clear and complete visualization of the patient’s oral anatomy and has many advantages over other x-ray methods. This technology, which can clearly show the inside of the mouth in a single image, makes it easy to diagnose oral bone fractures, cysts, damaged teeth, oral infections and tumors.
We, as Denta Clinic, support the quality services we offer to our patients with the most modern technologies. We successfully complete the treatment of our patients with our comfortable, efficient and differentiating devices. Thanks to our panoramic X-ray device, which is one of the most advanced examination methods, we can obtain a lot of important information from closing the mouths of our patients to determining the relationship between their teeth and mouth arches.
What Is Panoramic Dental X-Ray?
The imaging technique that includes a single image of the entire mouth, including joints, mandible and maxilla, nose and sinus cavities, is called “panoramic dental X-ray” or “panoramic X-ray”. Panoramic X-ray, which is frequently preferred in dentistry, fit the oral images into a single image. Thus, physicians can better analyze the inside of their patient’s mouth.
Panoramic X-ray for dental health can be used in many different situations in the field of dentistry. This technology enables early diagnosis of diseases and prevents possible treatment errors.
When Is Panoramic X-Ray Used?
Panoramic X-ray is used for:
- Determination of impacted teeth,
- dental implant,
- planning of prosthesis and orthodontic treatments,
- Routine dental examinations,
- Diagnosis of periodontal diseases,
- Determination of fractures of the jawbones,
- Diagnosis of cysts and anomalies.
What Are The Advantages of Panoramic X-Ray?
The advantages of panoramic X-ray can be listed as follows:
- Panoramic X-ray is much more comfortable for patients than traditional imaging methods.
- With the panoramic imaging method, dentists and technicians can work more easily. This technology enables high-resolution examination of the patient’s oral anatomy in a single image, making it easier to diagnose early.
- Another advantage of panoramic X-ray technology is also that it can be quickly performed.
- As a result of scientific researches, panoramic X-ray was demonstrated to emit less radiation. This rate ranges from 30% – 40%.
We, as Denta Clinic, receive assistance from advanced technology in the diagnosis and treatment processes of our patients. We are always glad to serve our patients with diagnostic methods applied in developed world countries.