Snow-white, healthy and remarkable smiles…
Zirconium crown veneer which is performed through veneering the tooth with zirconium after minimizing it all around, allows to achieve more aesthetic and functional results. Zirconium prostheses placed on dental implants or existing teeth have a white appearance but do not cause metallic gray. Zirconium crowns, which are baked at very high temperatures after shaping the tooth or teeth of the patients to be treated, have an extreme durability. Zirconium crowns, which are essentially white, are veneered with porcelain to give a more natural tooth appearance.
Why Is Zirconium Crown Veneer Performed?
Zirconium crown veneer can be applied for:
- Correction of broken teeth,
- Supporting and veneering of teeth with excessive material loss,
- Improvement of teeth with advanced discoloration,
- Combining discrete teeth and achieving an aesthetic appearance.
How to Perform Zirconium Crown Veneer?
Zirconium crowns should be also planned specifically for the patient as with all procedures to affect dental aesthetics. The shape and size of the tooth to be treated should be taken into consideration when shaping the crown; meanwhile, the face shape should be evaluated to make the person’s smile perfect. We, as Denta Clinic, take account of all variables that affect the quality of service we will provide to our patients during our zirconium crown veneer procedures and share our expertise in crown veneer procedures with our patients.
Patients should first be examined in order to be able to make zirconium crown veneer. Basic data are obtained to shape zirconium crowns in this process. Approximately 2 – 3 sessions of examinations are performed for initial examination and completion of preparations. Before attaching the crown, the tooth to be treated is shaped. When the shaping process is completed, a temporary crown is attached, but a permanent zirconium crown is used in the next examination.
What Are The Advantages of Zirconium Crown?
Zirconium crowns have become the first choice of those who want to have crown veneer performed in recent years. The advantages of zirconium crowns can be listed as follows:
- Zirconium crowns have a high light transmittance and offer a natural appearance.
- Zirconium crowns do not have any metal parts that come into contact with the gums, so people can have a shinier smile.
- Zirconium crowns do not cause allergies.
- Zirconium crowns retain their aesthetic appearance even if the gums are extracted.
- Zirconium crowns are very durable; unlike porcelain crowns, there is no danger of breakage.
- One of the most obvious advantages of zirconium crowns is their aesthetic superiority.
We, as Denta Clinic, always provide our patients with the most advanced technologies and the healthiest materials. If you want to make a new start due to deformations, fractures and losses in your teeth, you can contact us to get detailed information about our zirconium crown procedure.